- Certified Organic, Gluten Free, US Grade A, OU Kosher certified and reliably produced without the use of herbicides, antibodies, industrial crop pesticides or add-in processed fillers; 32-oz bottle
- Responsibly sourced, thoroughly tested and minimally processed, Nature Nate's organic honey impeccably complements smoothies, baked goods, teas, coffee and more for a wholesome daily diet
- Unlike overly manufactured pasteurized substitutes, raw unfiltered honey contains a greater variety of organic ingredients, flavors and textures, resulting in a more full-bodied, delectable taste
- Start the day right and use honey as an alternative to processed sugars; kids and adults of all ages can indulge a sweet tooth craving, without sacrificing rich natural sweetness
- Just as nature intended, Nature Nate's 100% Pure Raw & Unfiltered Organic Honey is and gently warmed to retain existing pollen composition and keep in all the good stuff
Nature Nate’s pledges to produce raw and unfiltered honey that meets at least five stringent criteria to satisfy its high-quality standards for the purest blends. These include honey with no adulteration, a low moisture content measure for its natural crystallization to form, proper acidity levels, growth at bee farms that are nearest to plants free from pesticides and antibiotics, and produced without using additives, such as rice or corn syrups, in the final product. Since it is impossible in the US to ensure that a bee has exclusively visited organic flowers, Nature Nate’s sought outside of the US for authentically organic sources. This reliable, premium honey blend is a product of Brazil and Uruguay – produced by raw, unfiltered and completely organic suppliers with a bottle dressed to match. Look for the green label and experience the unique taste of Nature Nate’s 100% Pure Raw & Unfiltered Organic Honey, sustainably packaged in America and US Grade A.