- Just as delicious as they are nutritious: Healthworks Certified Organic Goji Berries are soft and chewy berries that can be added to many recipes or enjoyed on their own for a Vegan-Friendly, Gluten-Free, and Low-carb option!
- Try with: Trail Mix, Oatmeal, Smoothies & Teas, Salads, or use a nutrient packed substitution for any recipe calling for dried cherries, cranberries or raisins.
- Vitamin packed: Goji Berries are one of the most nutrient dense superfood berries on Earth! They are loaded with essential amino acids, vitamins C and A, and high in protein and fiber. Additional vitamins and minerals include, but are not limited to: vitamins B, E and D and minerals such as copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, niacin, phosphorous, and potassium.
- Right from the source: Our Goji Berries are hand selected from small sustainable farmers to provide a truly exquisite berry to your front door.
- Healthworks 100% Satisfaction Promise: Get a full refund or replacement within 30 days if you are not completely satisfied.
Goji berries are chewy, with a tangy but sweet taste, which can take a little time to get used to. We try to source some of the softest berries on the market, as this what our customers seem to prefer. However, depending on the humidity or even a particular batch, some batches can be drier than others. As the berries have been dehydrated, we recommend soaking them in warm water for a couple minutes to help them soften up.
Healthworks Goji berries are certified organic and come from small farmers to ensure maximum quality and minimum waste. Healthworks goji berries are pure, all-natural, vegan, and gluten free. Add Goji berries to your diet and reap the benefits!
Try With: Smoothies, Juices, Teas, Oatmeal, Yoghurt, Trail-Mix, as a topping on desserts, and more!