- DURABLE HIKING SHOE: The Columbia Men's Redmond Waterproof Low Hiking Shoe is an exceptional waterproof version of the durable hiking boots that Columbia is known for. It's sure-footed and incredibly comfortable.
- EXCEPTIONAL HIKING SHOE FOR MEN: This imported low-top hiking shoe is made for the outdoor enthusiast or the casual hiker. It's perfect for trips to the mountains or daily use in off-terrain environments.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: The upper layer is a combination of suede 100% leather, mesh, and webbing. The midsole is lightweight Techlite material, while the non-marking traction rubber outsole provides superior traction.
- CUSHIONED FOR IMPROVED ABSORPTION: Columbia Techlite material is added to this waterproof hiking shoe to provide superior cushioning for impact absorption and maximum comfort while navigating aggressive terrain.
- OMNI-GRIP: This multi-terrain traction system matches specially formulated compounds and treads to specific environments. A dual-zone winter tread pattern ensures solid footing on surfaces such as ice and snow, providing grip for every environment.
For those in search of a comfortable and reliable low-top hiking shoe, Columbia offers the Redmond. The Columbia Men’s Redmond Waterproof Low Hiking Shoe is an incredible waterproof variant of the trusted hiking boots that Columbia is known to produce. It is a low-top hiking shoe that is perfect for the outdoor enthusiast or the casual hiker in search of a comfortable and waterproof shoe for multiple surfaces. It’s an exceptional option for day trips to the mountains or for daily use for those who work in off-road terrain environments.
To ensure you receive the perfect-sized hiking shoes, please follow these steps for proper measurement. Use a material measuring tape and fold it up at the dotted line. Place the heel against a wall or other 90-degree surface and place your foot on a piece of paper or cardboard. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement. Compare the measurement to the size chart, determining the closest larger measurement and using that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standards.
Columbia has put a lot of engineering and advanced technology into designing a men’s hiking shoe that is comfortable and can hold up against extreme elements. The upper layer is a combination of suede leather, mesh, and webbing. The midsole is a lightweight Techlite material, while the non-marking rubber outsole provides superior traction. This low-top hiking shoe is both waterproof and breathable. The seam-sealed membrane bootie construction is lightweight and durable. Columbia’s Techlite material is added to this waterproof hiking shoe to provide superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return for enhanced comfort.