- Spacious 11 ft. x 9 ft. interior room fits 2 queen-size airbeds; 9 ft. x 6 ft. screen room offers bug-free lounging
- WeatherTec features include a tub floor with welded corners, protected seams, and covered zippers to keep water out; included rainfly provides extra weather protection
- Hinged door for easy entry and exit; angled windows keep rain out even in a downpour
- Easy setup in about 20 minutes thanks to snag-free, continuous pole sleeves, patented slip-proof pin-and-ring system, and Insta-Clip suspension that secures tent to poles in a snap
- E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent; storage pockets keep small gear organized and off the floor
Watch nature unfold before your eyes in Coleman WeatherMaster 6-Person Tent with Screen Room. During the day, the screen room lets you enjoy the great outdoors away from bugs and can be used on warmer nights for extra sleeping space. If it rains, this tent keeps you dry thanks to WeatherTec technology, which uses a tub-like floor with patented corner welds, protected seams, and a covered zipper to help keep water out. Meanwhile, the strong frame is tested to withstand 35+ mph winds. Additionally, an angled window keeps rain out while allowing for extra air circulation. A hinged door makes for easy coming and going. Setup is simple with snag-free, continuous pole sleeves and a patented pin-and-ring system. Inside, there’s enough room to stretch out on 2 queen-size airbeds, and storage pockets keep small items organized and off the floor. When it’s time to head home, the tent easily packs up into an expandable carry bag with a rip strip for extra storage until you’re off on your next adventure.